Vitaoil Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure. Please read it carefully to understand how we to understand how we look after and process your data.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who are we?
Vitaoil Limited are registered in the UK & Wales
Registered Company Number: 10430695
Registered Address: 6 The Shires, Shirehill Industrial Estate, Saffron Walden CB11 3AP
Vitaoil Limited are the data controller for the website and are responsible for your personal data. We determine what data is collected, what is used for and how it is processed.
Any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Vitaoil Limited, 6 The Shires, Shirehill Industrial Estate, Saffron Walden CB11 3AP Alternatively, you can telephone 0203 982 8620
What information do we collect ?
Personal data is data from which you can be identified, such as your first name, surname, delivery address, phone number, email and password.
Usage data is data that is automatically generated by the use of the service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, your Internet Protocol address (I.P address), browser type, browser version etc.
- We obtain information about you when you use our website, for example, when you complete the contact form, when you complete the site registration form, purchase a product from our store or engage with other forms within our site. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our site.
- Details of the transactions you perform on our site and of the fulfilment or your orders
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Communication data which is information you provide to us such as your marketing preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and your email address
- Usage data, which is information of your visits to our site and how you use the website, products and services. This may include, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. If you do not want to receive direct marketing communications from us about our exciting products and services, then you can select your choices by ticking the relevant boxes situated on the form on which we collect your information.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not contact you for marketing purposes by post if you have indicated that you do not wish to be contacted.
You can change your marketing preferences at any by contacting us using the following methods:
Info@ogwellbeing.com or by writing to Vitaoil Limited, 6 The Shires, Shirehill Industrial Estate, Saffron Walden CB11 3AP Alternatively, you can telephone 0203 982 8620.
Data we collect from third parties
We may receive data from Third parties that we use to provide the service to you. We use Shopify to provide our website, Shopify may provide us data such as:
• “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
• “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
• “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Third party data analytics providers
How we use Personal Information
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- Receiving and processing your order of products – for performing contract;
- Processing your order – for performing contract;
- Screening for potential risk and fraud – for performing contract;
- Shipping your order to you – for performing contract;
- Sending you order and fulfilment emails – for performing contract;
- Processing refunds – for performing contract;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you – for legitimate interests;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide – for legitimate interests;
- Notify you of changes to our services – for legitimate interests;
- Improving our website and products – for legitimate interests
Should you like more information on how we process your data please contact us at email@example.com
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We may share your data with Third parties for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf. For example we use Stripe via Shopify to process payments.
When we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
Please be reassured that we will not release your information to third parties beyond the company for them to use for their own direct marketing purposes, unless you have requested us to do so, or we are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
Third parties that we share your data with and the purpose
- Automattic (WooCommerce) – Order processing, processing of payments, and order and fulfilment communications
- Stripe Inc – processing of payments
- Paypal (Europe) – processing of payments
- Google Pay – processing of payments
- Wasdell Packaging Group – Order fulfilment and returns
If you have any questions regarding third parties who process your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights under the GDPR, we may need to verify your identity to perform these activities and may ask for specific information in order to help us to do this.
- Access to personal data – you may request a copy to your personal data that we have and are processing.
- Conformation whether your personal data is being processed or not.
- Rectification of your personal data – you may request us to correct any data we have that you believe is inaccurate. You may also ask us to complete any information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure of your personal data – you may ask us to erase your personal information. We may need to keep some data for legal reasons, we will notify you if this is the case when you make your request.
- Restriction of processing – you may ask us to restrict the processing of your data if you are concerned about the accuracy of the data or how it is being used.
- Object to processing – you may object to processing if we are able to process your information because the process forms part of our public tasks, or is in our legitimate interests
- Withdrawl of consent – you may withdraw your consent to us processing your data.
- Data portability – This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights, however we may charge administrative costs if your request is unfounded or excessive. We have one month to respond to you. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk), however we would appreciate if you have any concerns that you contact us first.
Accuracy of your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. Please keep us informed with any changes to your personal data either by your account page on the website or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we secure personal data ?
Security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your information
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely.
Any sensitive information (such as credit or debit card details) is encrypted and protected with the following software 128 Bit encryption on SSL. When you are on a secure page, a lock icon will appear on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Non-sensitive details (your email address etc.) are transmitted normally over the Internet, and this can never be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Third party marketing
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
Links to other websites
In addition, if you linked to our website from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
16 or Under
We are concerned to protect the privacy of children aged 16 or under. If you are aged 16 or under‚ please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide us with personal information.